a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Monday, November 01, 2004

Today is the First of November

Today marks a special day in the History of David Zavertnik. I actually did my homework, and a fine job of it too. I had Human Bio and so I studied for a test by drawing a skull and labelling all of the bones that comprise it. It looks really good. I bet I could scan it and have it on here. You all would be impressed.
I also witnessed one of the most hilarious and shocking moments in English Class. Gary Powell, the AP English 2 Lit teacher, is sitting on his high stool, its at least three feet off the ground, and he leans onto his makeshift podium. Well the podium slips and CRASH! he is on the ground. I being the diligent worker that i am did not notice this until I heard the crash and looked to find Mr. Powell on the floor covered in papers from his podium. All the students were in shock and were simply befuddled as to what had just happened. Needless to say, it will be ingrained in my head for days upon days.
The rest of the day cannot live up to that last story. But Jeff did walk my dog for me, thats a pretty neat thing to have happen, and I spent almost all of afterschool today working on homework at the Uptons even though it was not anything that either Upton child was also doing.
Thus Concludes my Blog for this fine day of November the First. Now I am off to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home