a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Election Day!!!

Most important thing about today is it is the day I will get a general idea of who our next president will be. They say its all projections and there will be re-counts across the board, but I will still be excited to see the results. I would like Kerry to win, I think he would do some good things. The important thing is that if you are unhappy with what is going on now, you change it, and so I would elect to change it, and thats where Mr. Kerry comes in. Its pretty interesting talking to kids about this whole election deal. I know I am not one hundred percent informed and have some biased opinions which stem from my parents and grandparents thoughts and opinions and so its interesting to see where kids stand, and why. Some give good reasons and I respect them, others give stupid replies that make me want to shun them and just punch them in the face.
Other neat events that have occured lately: Sunday was Halloween and I had the best costume around. I dressed as Napolean Dynamite and Scott Heter was Pedro, so that was freaking sweet. I had the perfect glasses, the perfect moon boots, the "Vote for Pedro" shirt, the acid wash jeans, and the red curly hair. It was good. Everyone seemed to enjoy it at the party I went to at the Uptons Church, Old Scotch Church. That was pretty neat; we played games in the graveyard and a neat pictionary game thats like pictionary meets the phone game.
I have also talked to Allison Wilcox about my mentallity as far as school work comes. I really need to step it up and start working on homework right away and not procrastinate. Because procrastination kills. I have started to get homework done, which oddly enough has been in the presence of my friends which for most people would be a distraction. I like feeling accomplished by finishing all of my homework and studying. Hopefully I can keep it up and pull the 4 point again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home