a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Thursday, November 04, 2004

OC premeirs

Today I had Human Bio, Yearbook, and AP Government, probably my easier of the two days. Human bio is not especially great because I am not with any good friends or anybody I care to hang out with, but bones are neat, and I get by. In Yearbook I talked with Elyse Gambino about what I thought I would do next year if I go to college. I have been thinking about taking a year off, or a leap year as it is reffered to, and visiting perhaps Africa and volunteering. I think it would help me a lot; I'd gain so much experience in just that one year that I would be ahead of everyone at College. if I did go to college though I think I want to do art. I am getting tired of math and sciences, which I thought could be a main factor in a major I would choose, but now I am thinking I like art and I like computers, so perhaps, if i mix the two, I would get something like Graphic design which would be fun, I like Photoshop alot. I have also considered going into Architecture, which would give me a little bit of art, a little bit of math, and a little bit of science.
I went to the Uptons house again but only stayed for a bit, my family needed me to come home and take care of some things. So I did that and did homework so I could watch OC.
It didn't turn out quite like I had imagined. It seemed to me that lots of things were supposed to have happened over the summer, and so it tried to fill you in on all of them, but it became confusing and a little bit over the top. I have realized I don't like Marissa, she is a stupid biatch, and I don't like Ryan's old girlfriend with whom he had the baby. I think that now that they have caught things up to speed the rest of the season should be better and more entertaining. Now that I have finished this up, I will be going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home