a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Friday, March 10, 2006

news

New decision: I don't ever ever want to be in a fight. I thoroughly dislike real violence. Movies and video games are fake, so they're not as big of a deal. If movies are gross, like history of violence, i don't want to see that either. But for the most part, the stuff we see doesn't have as much of an affect because it's not real. Video games I don't take seriously. But last night I saw a gross fight, rather heard, I chose not to watch. I don't like that stuff. It made he dislike even playing Halo, and put me in a really crappy funk.

Otherwise:


i went home this past weekend and enjoyed myself


we played pool


wrote a script for a mini music video deal


weathers been weird


later in the day, really weird

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home