a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Someday I will grow a beard and be good looking with it

I finally saw the Notebook tonight, and that was a good movie. I liked it and it would be pretty freaking amazing to rebuild an entire house. That's the sort of thing I need to do with my life, forget going to school, I can't do anything with that. I want to build crap, and how about rebuilding a whole entire house. I'd need to get great skills becuase if I tried that at my current level of skills my house would suck and probably fall apart. Also, I didn't cry, which was unexpected since everyone said I would. Both of my brothers did, which I guess just means I'm the badass of the family. hahah! But it is a bit weird. I would imagine I'd have if they did. I really don't know. All I can say it I liked it. Maybe since I knew how it was going to end, not because I'd seen or heard but just guessed. Also the old couple. After like four minutes into it when he was reading the story to her I guessed it was Noah and Allie. Kudos to the author of that book for being extrememly sweet, but that was an extremely sweet story.
I had fun tonight and I'll tell you why, or at least what I did. I went out to lunch which is far from tonight, but began a very good day. I had good food and then moved onto home. Jake, Meg and Calli went to see Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe but I stayed in and played Sims 2. Then Becky and I hung out until dinner, of which I came home and ate really tasty leftovers from Christmas dinner. The whole good food thing made for a really good day. Then after dinner I headed back over to the Uptons and began the Notebook. That was fun and nice and when that was done we started yet another movie. I don't remember the name but it was good. It was about some weird stuff thats actualy kind of hard to explain. Dead again! That was the name and Emma Thomspon was in it. It had two storylines to it. It was a good movie but I won't go into it. Be afraid of scissors to the throat though. Also, if you ever find yourself willed to dive across a room, be sure to check for large sculptures of rasor sharp scissors. Also, reincarnation is an interesting idea. I'm super tired right now but I have an idea I want to finish first. We played board games after the movie and I must say, I'm a terrible person when introduced to board games. I get super competitive for some reason. I feel like a big jerk. I get defensive about rules and crap and say stupid things that don't really matter. I don't really like it at all. It makes me upset that I get so riled up about a stupid game, I should be more friendly like everyone else. I don't need to win, winning isn't even important, I had a good time and I lost, so why even bother getting worked up about it. Moral: don't let me be a jerk during board games. In fact if I start doing it again I might just quit and do something else. Like renovate a mannor. I'm nearly passed out, it's 3. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home