a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Thursday, March 02, 2006

This morning started out well, it was sunny, I had a good nights sleep, and I was going to ride my longboard to class. I went on my way to Econ, happy to get use out of my most recent buy, but around 10 till the hour, mostly during the morning and early afternoon, gets crowded. There were a lot of people so I was doing my best to weave in and out without stopping and getting off to walk. I hit an especially rough part and ended up bailing because I would have run into people. I sent my longboard into a nearby wood sign to stop it. As I went over to get it I got hit by a guy I had just weaved through. He elbowed my backpack which pushed me forward into the sign. Basically he was a deuche bag. That basically ruined the start of the day for me.
Then it was back to Speed and Agility, then lunch, which ended up putting me back into a good mood. Another assistance to my mood was the music choice of the day; rap. It was all rap. Kanye West, Jay-Z, Nelly, Outkast. It was really weird, I usually don't listen to that stuff all the time, but it was nice. This sounds stupid, so I'm going to stop.

I didn't eat candy, or sweets, and while I didn't get as much exercise, my speed and agility class is a good form of it for an hour, so count it.

Tea:

the hot pot


tea and homework


not tea, but another delicious beverage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home