a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Friday, November 10, 2006

It's been a short day

Time seems to pass extremely fast these days. I've spent most of today doodling and thinking of things to make, create, etc. I've also been freaking out. I've got a lot of stuff that's due in my J399 class in the next few weeks and it's going to take a lot of work. I'm sure I can do it, but I don't want the stress. I need infinite free time without worries so I can create at my own leisure. This is what I made today.



I'd say I'd look good as a member of South Park, and if they wanted to they could absolutely add me. I could be the cool new kid.
This one at the bottom isn't done yet. I need to redraw the pres because he's needed to be larger and got blurry when I did it. Then I need to alter the backround so the transition from dems to repubs is cleaner and less of a cut-off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home