a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Friday, November 05, 2004

Ugh, feeling less than 100% is not fun

I woke up this morning with a big stuffy nose and felt sick. I decided I could make it through school so I went and had another awful day in math. We got our labs back, another name for practice AP problems, and I sucked those up big time, I got a C, which I am pretty sure will lower my grade even more and I am upset. I freaking hate not knowing how to do math anymore. I used to be so good, now I suck at it.
Student Council was less than marginal, maybe its me feeling sick, but the assembly was not great, and I didn't get elected for Winter Court, which isn't really a big deal, but I do community service a lot; probably more than others. Oh well, its not that big of a deal.
English was okay, we just watched Hamlet which I find to be pretty interesting, the dialogue is really hard to understand but thats to be expected. I went home after school and got talked to by my mom, she says I haven't been myself, I agree. I think its partly because I've been really tired and not feeling great, not to mention my crappy grades in school and my not wanting to be there, but I have been a little down. I talked to the Upton kiddos about this, they said maybe its because i haven't been getting exercise like I was during Cross Country season. That sounds good to me, I will start working out and or running soon, not today, I don't feel good. I am tired and not going to the game, so I am going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home