a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Friday, November 17, 2006

check it out

This one is going to be short because I don't have much to say. However, I do think each and every one of you should read this thing:

http://blogs.bootsnall.com/SteveFnbrg/

I would love to travel around the world. The thing is I need to earn some major bling before I do that. So for now I'll work on saving money, then in the summer I'll try and make a whole bunch. With luck I'll be ready for a trip when I graduate, a really really long world-wide trip.

Also, if you haven't been to youtube lately, go there, watch some stuff, and let me know what you've come up with. I am especially fond of some of these shorts and how creative people are. It's very cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home