a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Getting Better

The sickness that infested my body yesterday is finally leaving. I am feeling much better, I assume its to the 13 hours of sleep I got last night, not to mention the three hour nap I took this afternoon.
I have looked into UO some more, figuring it might be nice to stay close to home. There are plenty of people I will miss if I go far away and by staying somewhat close I won't have to. Its just a three hour drive, or two, something like that. I looked into their Arts and Science College as well as their Architecture and Allied Arts. The latter really caught my attention. I like the idea of doing artsy classes where I don't have to constantly be thinking about number theorems and stylistic writing. I have always enjoyed art classes and I wish that I had taken more in school. I might add a seventh period next semester and try to take advance art or something. During Yearbook I have gone into the crafts class and I have been working on mosaic which is pretty neat.
I am seriously looking forward to the three day week thats just ahead and my visit to UO with Jeff, it will be a really fun time. On Saturday we will be going to Becky's dance competition which I hear will be very entertaining. I think that this weekend has been the start of a realization period where i hope to get more on track and work harder. I've even done math homework tonight, whoot! Now its time to get back to work and or sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

David + Michelle = <3

I'm glad you're feeling better

9:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home