a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Sunday, November 07, 2004

A mixture of awful and nice

This morning went pretty well, I slept in, cleaned a bit around the house, organized my room and got rid of some clutter then started on some homework. I got a phone call from Anneliese asking when Jeff would be home, I said I didn't know and thus ended that conversation. So then I worked on math for a bit finished the entire assignment except for three problems I wasn't quite sure of how to do. So I called Jeff's house, knowing he was on his way back from Eugene and asked him to call when he got back so he could help me out. I continued working on homework; Read the final act of Hamlet, brainstormed for an essay about it, worked on some AP Gov. and couldn't concentrate so I cleaned my room up some more, got on AIM talked for a bit. Then early evening arrives and with it arrives Jeff at my house asking if I wanted to do math. I welcome him home and bring my math stuff down to get to work. Just as I get to the top of the stairs the phone rings and its Anneliese. She asks for Jeff and they converse, meanwhile I get my math stuff together and sit down until they finish. Jeff then informs me she invited him to go dancing tonight with her family because they have an available spot at the fundraiser. Upon hearing this I feel like crying. Not only had she talked to me before, and on friday for that matter asking for his cell phone number, but she called my house for him. I be sure to play it cool and say, thats cool jeff, have fun you'd better get home and clean up for it. He tells me he feels bad for leaving and that she asked him instead of me, but it doesn't make it any better. In fact I might have rather have not known, I just felt like crap. I went up to my room, tried to get back to work and get my mind off of it, but I couldn't. Its one thing to want to have him go, its another to call my house looking for him and talking to me without mentioning it or saying 'I told jeff we could go together, sorry, maybe next time you and I can.' But that was not the matter, it was news to him, and II was very upset.
On the other hand it makes it a bit easier to stop liking her, due to the obviousness that she likes Jeff more than me. But again maybe i am just saying this because i am upset, maybe she didn't realize it would be a big deal to me. Whatever, I am going to live, everything is fine.
SO! I couldn't concentrate on homework, and so I talked to Christine about it, she said she was sorry and felt bad, it helped to have her say that. Then I went and ate dinner, after which I then went to my good buddy and confidant, Becky Upton. We talked for a while about it, she apologized as well, and then we got into some homework, snuggled for a bit, did more homework, and then I came home and here I am. I have completed about fifty percent of my homework which is an improvement, but I still need to work more. So thats my night, pretty rough, but as usual, it got better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home