a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Monday, November 08, 2004

Iam Perfect

No, I did not forget to space, that is a name that Becky and I came up with, Iam Perfect, because thats what it sounded like when she said "I am Perfect," in responce to me asking her how she is. Anyways.
Today was what i like to call a passive day. I just let things happen; I sort of flow through the day. No particular good things, no bad things. I slept in for 45 minutes today missing most of first period but I got there just in time to ace my skull test. Good job me for studying. Math I actually paid attention and got through the whole class without getting distracted with drawing or passing notes to people. Third period I talked about movies with Luke and Elyse, it appears I have been missing out on tons of movies. Its something I ought to do more; watch classic movies that is. Leadership was alright, nothing spectacular. AP Gov was okay, I still need to finish that one essay from a week or two ago, but its soo tempting not to. But alas, if I am going to be a good student I need to get it done. English was okay, we watched Hamlet again, not bad, getting more interesting now that all the action is happening.
After school I talked with the Mom about my going to see my brother Jake at UW. I am planning on going not this wednesday, but the next, so that means a three weeks straight of three day school weeks. I am pretty stoaked about that whole deally, and spending time with Jake should be fun.
The rest of today went alright, talked to Jeff about last night, got a new perspective; I am going to root for him. We are both in it together, so if he gets her, good job Jeff. Tomorrow is sure to bring an excellent time since I will have HALO 2 SILVER EDITION! I am sooooooo pumped to play it. I will be playing for the next few days nonstop after school. WHOOT! And now for bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home