a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Jesus is a stronger man than I.....

but we all knew it. I feel like giving up on giving up sweets for lent. Its been bugging me that I can't have any of my delicious ice cream, or cookies, or candy. I will be waiting until 12 o'clock tonight and going downstairs and grabbing myself a small bowl.
Today was pretty good. I woke up early, considering the fact its a weekend, and went to my cousin Jeremy's Basketball game. So here's a topic: Kids parents are ridiculous. So here are 9 year olds, or there about in the 3rd or 4th grade and these parents are yelling at them what to do. Not that its chill to say, "Shoot it" or "Run that way!" but seriously, when you're yelling at your kid to "Zone D!!!" or actually, yelling at all, its just retarded. I guess they don't get its just a little game for a group of little kids. Let them play, let the coaches deal with things, and the refs call it how they do. If you have a problem with that, you'd better shut your freaking mouth because it makes me want to go and yell at you. I'm am going to make a fantastic parent, and I think I'll coach my kids sports teams, and when tell all parents to be completely quiet during games except for cheers. They can so "Go Zach!" or "Good Job Mikey!" but no instructions. I sometimes think the parents sign the kids up because they want to live vicariously through their kids. It bugs me. I'm definitely not going to do that.
Then Jeremy and I played catch with the football, played video games, and played with his remote control car for most of the afternoon and early evening. That was fun, when little kids aren't annoying and are just fun, its really cool. I'd say it was a good way to spend the 6 hours or whatever it was.
Then I went to dinner at PF Chang's with my pops and sister. It was my Dad's Birthday and I thoroughly enjoyed the dinner. Although, Kalena wasn't working, so that was too bad, I saw her earlier when I was playing with Jeremy- she lives across the street from my grandparents. But the food was delicious and it was nice to get out of the house. I'd say I under appreciate my dad. He's had a tough time raising us kids and dealing with my mom's sicknesses. He's done a great job so far, and I think I owe him a lot of gratitude.
Sky Captain and the world of tomorrow was next on our birthday evening's agenda. It was a good movie, I enjoyed it. At first the fact it was completed fake looking and in plot bugged me, then I got over it and realized I could probably use more completely unrealistic movies. Better than ones that could happen, and thus put thoughts in my head.
The End, I'm tired of writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home