a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Its a winding road....

Today was another boring, not-fun day. I slept forever, sat around for even longer, and hardly got a single thing accomplished.
I want to be a morning person more than ever. I know they must get so much done and be much more accomplished than I ever have been. I want to wake up and enjoy the beauty and serenity of the early morning, I've just crapped that up by staying up to the hours I have. I'm going to really have to work on that.
I don't know what I'm supposed to do about Becky. Its true, lately when I'm around her its not fun, theres not excitement in it, and its usually awkward, or pretty silent. I do want to talk and have it go back to normal, but how am I supposed to do that when this always happens:
"Hey,"
"Hey,"
"How was your day?"
"Extremely boring, so not so great, yours?"
"It was good."
"good,"
"Andy gave me my Valentine gift"
"neat"
"It was a clock, he decorated it"
"ahhh"
"see, this isn't awkward..."
"not really nope, I'm pretty passive about it"
"oh, I'm leaving"
"you can talk more you know, what did you want to say"
"nothing, I'm going to do chem"
Yep, thats about all there is. So, I sound pretty quiet, but am I supposed to be enthusiastic about hearing about Andy everyday? And its always an abrupt goodbye. I'm tired of those. I hate bad goodbyes and thats a thing that happens a lot. So what am I supposed to do is the question. It's reasonable that she talk about Andy, but its pretty obvious I don't want to hear it, and people have to leave sometimes, but everytime? All I want is it to go back to how it was, I'm tired of all the questioning and back and forth feelings, or at least moods. One day everything is okay, the next completely the opposite. So theres that.
Don't you feel privileged knowing all about what goes on in my life? Well, here's another thought, I want to get the hell out of here. I want to move on and get on with life, High School is over, it was fun while it lasted, but now it needs to be done. I want to get to wherever my next home is going to be and start the new life out. I'm ready for it, I'm going to adjust well, and meet new great people, and start enjoying the rest of my life. I'm sure there'll be days when I miss the good ole days, but I'm excited to see where life is going to take me.
All right, thats about that. Happy Valentines day! I assume you'll be reading this my tomorrow, probably your today. I'm out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Caleb! said...

IT LOOKS LIKE DAVID NEEDS A VALENTINE FROM BYRON HOWARD VALENTINE HIMSELF: http://www.rader.org/valentine/byron%20howard%20valentine.jpg

HE HOPES YOUR DAY IS AS WONDERFUL AS POSSIBLE. ALSO, HE OFFERS YOU A DELECTABLE VALENTINE TREAT: http://bigskycandy.com/Chocolate1meddd.jpg

GO AHEAD, TRY ONE. HE IS BYRON HOWARD VALENTINE, AFTER ALL

5:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home