a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Loathing, pure unadulterated loathing....

First things first, I've found my new role model. His name is B-Boy Buana. He is a freaking stud. He is a breakdancer and is probably one of the most amazing ones at that. He has his own website: http://www.b-boyjunior.com/ and has some awesome videos on that. But most impressive is this video. For that one you need to click on the link it provides to download the video. It looks fake, I'll tell you, but its not, which makes it even more amazing. That guy must have so much core strength its unbelievable, and if I could do what he does, I'd be amazing.
Now that you've check that out, we'll continue. Today was not the best odd day I've had. The assembly was good, as was AP Gov seeing as we didn't do much, but Art wasn't as great. I really wasn't happy with how my stuff was turning out. I couldn't mix the colors at all and I really want it to look good. My sketch is very boring, just me looking straight on, and I don't even have all the features correct. I need to re-sketch I think. Jeff's was stupendous, and everyone mentioned it. The thing is, he spent forever on stuff like shading and all of these other details, and I got kind of tired of looking for them, so I went fast and when you rush a product, it doesn't turn out as good. So I need lots more patience. I also need to work on the fundamentals of facial structure and such. My moth was pretty poor as was my jawline. And starting painting was a bad idea, the paint I mixed sucked, and now I'll feel bad wasting the paper, so I'll have to go over it in more color, and all these other kids are cranking out these amazing artworks. Its frustrating when I can't make what I have in my head. I also grew tired of looking at myself and seeing all these freaking flaws in my face, that was annoying too.
Then, for the fourth consecutive day I have stayed home all night. The first few days it was refreshing, being alone and such, but today it was a total bore. I have absolutely nothing to do. I'm tired of wasting time on the net, and video games don't appeal now. I need someone to go out with. There's ton I could do outside of my house, but not alone, that wouldn't be as enjoyable. I don't know, I'll go out tomorrow, if not with someone alone, because I can't spend an entire week at home, thats just lame. This weekend will be good. Maybe I'll finally get to hit, I very ready to start the tennis season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home