a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Saturday, February 12, 2005

...and everybody knows it!

As I promised, today wasn't great. I was tired all day making for a crappy schooling experience.
Afterschool things got better. I went and did yard work for my grandparents and got paid, thats always nice. Then I visited with my mom for a few hours. She's staying with them for a bit because of her CMT and such, they can help her to get to appointments and such seeing as how my dad has to work and all. So that was really nice. I love my mom. And! I solved the riddle of where I became so affectionate. It was her, because we cuddled while we talked. So, I was raised to be like that.
I might finally be getting over Becky. Things aren't fun where they're at so I really don't want to be around her. It always seems to be awkward, and if thats how its going to be its not a very good relationship. Which is funny, because the whole reason why a relationship would supposedly not work was because it'd spoil the friendship.
Then I went to a movie with Jeff and Collin and Thomas and Josh. We saw "Hitch." Super good movie. I'm pretty excited to see how good I'll do at dating. I assume poorly, but we'll see, maybe I'm a player in disguise. All I can say is I freaking love Will Smith. That guy is awesome. I've liked all of his movies and shows and such, and even music. He's an all around awesome person. I took notes, I'll be doing well for myself now, the ladies will flock. Ahh, movies bring fantasies, and I'm trying to get away from those. They can't be good, they devour your thoughts.
Nyc Hayden and I are in similar boats only I think its even worse for him. I feel bad, I wish I could make it work out for him. He's a good kid.
Also, I've written 78 blogs. Thats a lot, I'll make number 100 a big deal.

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalee said...

You know, it's hard when there's people around you and all you want is to have a past with them. It's like a friendship has to be 3D. It's got to have been places together, and be excited to move to new things. That's what I miss.. that and honesty. David, good job being a great guy. You are such a stud. The Valentine demands must be high this year, Will you be my valentine?? -Natalee

12:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

David, wow you are an amazing kid, every time i read these things you never cease to suprise me with how whitty and inlightening you are. You deserve someone so great and you will get her, dont you worry david! keep up all the great things you do! xo

1:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home