a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Sunday, February 20, 2005

No name #1

I guess it was too much to think I'd keep getting the comments everytime, oh well.
Today started out with a bit of annoyance. I had told my dad I wanted to go play tennis with Anneliese before his lunch/dinner celebration at 3. Well I woke up at 11 so I only had a few hours to do this. An hour of it was me slowly getting ready for the day. Then he tells me I will be vacuuming the house and helping him with yardwork before I do anything else. That pissed me off. I don't really like it when people tell me to do things, I'd rather do them on my own. I know this is not following exactly what I said last time, but moods change. Anywho, I rushed through all of that and luckily got it done before Anneliese called. So it didn't necessarily have to be a fuss, it was just the principle that she could have called at 12 and I'd have wanted to go play.
Tennis was good. I have a lot to improve on but I'm excited to get to it. It's good exercise and it will be good to keep me busy. My new racket is the shiznit.
Dad's B-day celebration 2 was pretty good. The food was delicious, the company was strange. Josh came home for it, and it was weird. With he and Phyllis getting married and the tension caused by that made everyone act funny. He seemed to be different than I remembered him last and it was kind of lame. I think Jake needs to be back. I miss him. I miss my mom too. She's been with my Grandparents for almost two weeks now I think, and its going to be another 2 or 3 before she's back with us. I really hope my dad had a good time though. I'm not sure what he's going to do when Megan and I leave. I hope he and my mom go places and do things and they aren't bored to death at home.
I'm realizing even more that I will lose contact with 95% of the people I know. Its not that I am not friends with them or that I don't want to keep close. I'm just ready to move on. I'll do this later, but for now, thanks a lot. You guys have been great to me and I'll always have these memories. I'm going to go off to college and start my life. Its going to be amazing. I think it will be very good for me. It'll give me a new start so to speak and I'll figure things out. I can see myself cracking down on working and becoming much more motivated. I'm happy for this. I'm going to work hard to get where I want, as soon as I figure out where that is.
I'm wanting to be fit. I wish I could be strong, at least with core strength. I don't care to put up 400 pounds on bench press, what I do want is to be able to hold myself up with one hand, or do tiger presses away from a wall. I need stability and strength. For tonight I'll say I'm going to work to achieve that, but who knows where I'll be tomorrow or next week. I will start taking yoga at Hawthorne Monday and Wednesday's, and if you're a member, come with me.
I guess I've started writing a lot more again, I don't know if I'd want to read it all either. But it came out, so there that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home