a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Monday, May 30, 2005

no name #3

so I haven't been writing much in my blogs lately. I can't say I've really felt like it. It's not that there isn't much going on, in fact, quite a bit went on. Like yesterday Scott and I rode our bikes around for a bit and ended up at hannah's. Then we played airsoft with her brother for a few hours, then came home. Then we got up today and went out to big five and made an uneducated decision of buying a cheap gun. Turns out that gun doesn't work well for long range shots, or any shots longer than 75 feet or so. But it's a semi-automatic, so I will keep it as a backup gun when I run out of ammo on the rifle I'll buy later on.
Summer is super close, and that will be sweet. I'm feeling lots of day trips places, and maybe even couple daylong trips to places. Camping is going to have to happen. Fun will be had, that is for sure. I've run out of stuff to talk about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home