a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Monday, May 23, 2005

When automobiles had glass-cut vases

I've recently been told I might have ridiculously high expectations in woman and relationships. If this is true, which I am not sure of, it could explain a lot. Firstly, lets examine the situation, do I have high expectations? Well, I do have ideas that flow through my head about good ideas for relationships and girls to fill those relationships. And I could see where if I didn't meet "the" girl, the whole thing would be different than I dreamt it. So maybe it is true. If it is, that might explain the lack of love interests in my life, not on my side, on the opposing. But there is the fact I've been denied thrice, meaning that i wasn't good enough in the situation, and not the other way around. So its all iffy.
What I do know is that today went decently well. The sun came out, and for that I was happy. The big day killer was Leadership when drama arose between two people. It wasn't pleasant, and I got involved and it wasn't fun. It's something I thought I'd left behind in middle school, but apparently stupid stuff happens still. It's out of the way and for that I'm happy. We're having the assembly tomorrow for the Spring Tide deal and that will be good, as will the lunch that will ensue later this week.
The weather was nice, very sunny. I bought a suit today, a three piece green suit, along with an off-white yellowish shirt, and a brown tie and shoes. All of this was 40 dollars, quite a bit of money coming from Goodwill, but worth it. I loved that I walked into the place, we all picked out suits together (Myself, Jeff, Tony, Thomas, and Vallie, our one-act group), got a handful of them and went to the back, I said, hmm, which one looks like it'd fit me? Okay, this one. And that was all there was to it. I tried it on, it fit perfectly looks great, and I'm happy of that. After doing that we rode around, went to Petco and played around while Vallie filled out an application, and soon afterwards it was 7. Time really flew, partly why the day was so good. I love summer, and here it comes.
Scott bought an Ipod photo, and that is a good thing. I'm on my way out now, and while leaving for the night I'll listen to Damien Rice. Goodnight Eyore, goodnight moon, goodnight all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

GOODNIGHT MOON!! ilove that book, you just made my day so much better david! i should bake you a cake, and i cant wait for one acts, im real excited to see the results of everyones work. green is a good color, im sure you look stunning! we need cheeseburgers again..sweetness.

4:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

David- I don't know what your expectations for girls are, but I don't think they're too high, I mean all the girls you like are very down to earth. You just get screwed over becuase they happen to be the same girls that everyone else likes.

2:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home