a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Monday, May 16, 2005

Today

Once again today was like that of a day from summer. I accidentally slept in and so I didn't get to school until 11:30, meaning I had less than 2 hours of school today. After that I came home and began to be productive by sending out my graduation announcements, cleaning the kitchen, organizing the part of the garage, cleaning my room, and playing with the dog. I could get really used to the amount of free time I had today.
I also had one act play practice today and I am so excited for it. I had a great time with the little games we play as warm-ups and then in the line reading as well. We played card games and I'm ready for poker and other card games nights. Yes, today was a good day.
I'm reading more of Cat's Cradle and its a good book. I've found really interesting and neat quotes throughout it that I've been highlighting. Its good stuff.
It's two hours later now. I've just finished reading and have been listening to music for the past forty minutes. I've been drifting in and out of a conscious state and in the time haven't seen much in life. What’s the point, nothing in the long run is worth anything. How can you attain success? What is success? If you're dead, being remembered won't do anything for you. Nothing I've done is worth anything, I don't know if anything I ever do will be. Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home