a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Keeping it real, keeping it short

I truly love our student council skits; I only wish we did them more often. We have a clever bunch of kids working on them and it really shows at these sorts of assemblies. I am also ready to not do stuff for the rest of my life...maybe I can be a beach bum. I'll take up surfing. I'm interested to see what next year will bring. More awesome people around me, I'm alright with leaving all traces of Glencoe, people and all, even the close ones. I don't know what it is, maybe its all just words, maybe next year I'll really start to miss everyone, or maybe its not, and I really won't. The only people I need to stay with me is my family, everyone else can move in and out.
The thing is, I won't lose connections, and that's probably part of it. I've got this, people can talk to me here, or on myspace, or on AIM. The internet will bring my old friends back to me; of this I have no doubt.
I'm feeling pretty much as free as they come. Anything I truly want to do I can and that's nice. Right now I feel like going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home