a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Monday, May 09, 2005

Wait today isn't part of the weekend?

could have sworn it was. I went to school today for four periods, two of which I don't have anything and therefore sat around and watched a video and talked.
I left for an orthodontist appointment where they took pictures and molds of my teeth for braces. Apparently I have a flawed jaw line and therefore could use them. Not to mention I'll get perfectly straight teeth in the process.
When i got home I watched a marathon of Inferno 2 on MTV for at least three hours. It was pretty ridiculous, but it was interesting to which is why I did it. Then I played Halo and did invitations for graduation, then more of nothing and all the while I should be doing AP Government so I can pass the test, but I don't feel like it. I'll do it tomorrow.
The rain is the problem, its affecting me, I must be bipolar. I'm going to continue eating chips and listening to music now, peace out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I guess Oregon didn't get the memo that it's May. I don't normally hate the rain, but I hate it right now. Hate hate hate.
-Danielle

6:56 PM

 
Blogger Lovely said...

oh sweetie. Rain, or any whether for that matter, is not the "cause" of bipolar disorder. You seemed to be confused. Silly...

1:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home