a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Freshman Class sucks

There were 10 people running for Sophomore Class, 9 could make it, one got cut, it was my sister. I hate this school and shall destroy every last freshman. STUPID BITCHES! How about Glencoe sucks just a bit harder and ruins even more of Megan's hopes and aspirations, or maybe cutting her from every activity she's tried for makes them feel good. Whores. I'm going to start a fight; me vs. Freshman Class, bring it on fuckfaces.

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Hear Hear! does it have to be just the freshman or can we expand it to everyone but the cool seniors and a few underclassmen exceptions. THe once-mighty crimson titan is going down in uncool flames,(the worst kind of flames)

11:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Megan and I just realized there are hardly any people we can tolerate in Glencoe so I do think this beat down should encompass more than the freshmen class. And not just students, but lots of the teachers too.
-Danielle the Mega-Hater

4:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home