a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Today is the day of extended time amounts

I slept for over 10 hours.
I went on a bike ride for 4 hours.
I washed dishes for over 2 hours.
This is a day of extended time amounts on normally quick things.

This bike ride of mine was absolutely awesome. Jeff, Kevin, and I went and rode our street bikes all the way to Hagg Lake! Thats like 20 miles just to get there, but unfortunately Jeff decided it'd be a good idea for one of his tires to pop on the way back so we didn't make it all the way home. I'd have to say my legs are going to be ridiculously sore tomorrow, but it was so worth it. I really liked that ride.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:16 PM

 
Blogger Hannah said...

oh my goodness, that is so awesome about your beastly bike ride.i am in awe. i have always wanted to do a triathalon of some sort. i think its an event that is so much endurance, i defiantly want to do it sometime in my life. i hope you can make it to a lacrosse game sometime before the seasons done and watch us chicks beat the crap out of other gals..its quite good fun! well see ya later!

9:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home