a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

My eyes are green

This morning was neat, I was told by Mrs Harrington i didn't have to do any of the busy work assignments in her class anymore seeing as how I am a tag student. That will be nice for those long packets that she gives out. Then today in Third period I played a game of keep away with Lukes keys. I stole them and ran around the school away from him. He couldn't catch me; its the Cross Country. AP Gov was okay, I should be more worried than I am, I haven't done some homework assignments and they could severly hurt my grade but right now I don't care.
Afterschool was key to todays sucess. Right after school I zoomed over to Game Stop to pick up my Halo 2 Silver Edition. After doing that I zoomed to the bank, then to lukes house to drop off the remainder of my money owed to him. Then to the gas station to fill up for tomorrows journey to U of O, which means I may not have access to a computer and therefore cant right these for the next few days. But after gas I went to drop off my mom's prescription at the bank. Then I headed over to Thomas and Collins house to check out the Halo Party. All in all, it took me 45 minutes from when I left my house to get to when i got to the Halo party, how you might ask did I do it so quickly? I will tell you, 100 mph on Shute, and speeding on every other road, with severe acceleration after every stop. I averaged I'd say, 50 mph the entire journey. That was pretty sickening actually, I felt queezy from the all the quick accelerations. Anywho, I then came back home, ate dinner, and then! went to Scott Heters house to play Halo 2. We freaking whooped it up until I got a call from Anneliese, which I had been expecting -I left her a note saying we ought to talk soon- and so I went to her house and we talked.
What did we talk about? Well, about my liking her. She took it very well. I had planned for a long conversation, trying to convince her it doesn't have to be awkward, but I didn't even think it was awkward. For the second time this year I got a response I am happy with, "I wish I liked you like you like me" So life is good and our frienship will still be in tact and good. Then I went to the Uptons. Enjoyed the time there, established that Becky and my frienship is very good and that we like hanging out, I would like it if all my girl friends were as close with me as she is. And now I am sad that I don't have my Xbox to play Halo into the wee hours. I bid you all a goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home