a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Monday, February 21, 2005

Can I come? Goodnight

Between the time before I went to bed and after I wrote my blog life seemed to fit together like the fist puzzle had been solved. Of course thats like the 12 piece puzzle. Now its on to the 500 piece one, where the real thing happens. But before I worry about that one, I'd like to bask in the glory of the first.
I believe I'm officially ready to move on, in the time before I can do this I'm just going to enjoy life. Spring is about to start, and then comes summer, and today reminded me more why I love the summer. I lounged around with Scott Heter watching the Girls Lacrosse practice, playing tennis, and just having fun. That was probably the most fun hour and a half I've had in a while. It was truly fun, The sun was glorious and I'm excited for it to get warm.
This morning I had Mock Trial stuff, and that was pretty exciting. This law deal is pretty interesting, there were so many objections it wasn't even funny. I think I did alright but there is certainly time to improve before Saturday. Hopefully we kick butt there too.
I'm going to reach my goal of being able to do these self-strength moves like the flagpole, and tiger-press, and the table deal. Then I'm going to work on harder ones. I want to be fit and I want to be healthy. I think I ought to make this giving up sweet things a year-long project, only allowing it on Sundays. Eventually waning off even more to the point I don't really want it, and its more of just a occasional tasty treat. That'd be cool.
The girl problems are unclear at this point. I've survived without much contact, not by choice just chance, but its actually fine. I've wanted it when I was in close proximity but more than that I just want things back to how they were when I didn't want anything but we were great friends. That'd be the best. I don't think its going to ever happen, unfortunately. Maybe time can fix some things, who knows.
Now to do the pre-bed workout. I'm going to become strong I tell you.

P.S. I really really want to go to Canada, specifically B.C. with friends. Not a large group, maybe 5 or so. But no parents and all fun. That'd be sweet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

let's go to canada right now. no more school, it teaches the wrong things.

b

8:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home