a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Thursday, February 10, 2005

We live in a beautiful world....

I've told you before, and I'll tell you again, I love my odd days. Tomorrow is going to suck hard, but today was fantastic.
I'm figuring out this autocad and while it takes an entire period of just sitting there and doing senseless stuff, I'm going to be making a house soon, and its going to be the best house architectural Drafting has seen. I'll tell you. Then yearbook, little kiddies came to work with dad today so I hung out with one of them. They had this Thomas the train sound book, and Weston and I were playing phat beats on it. It was cool. Speaking of Weston, so he thought I was giving him funny looks every since he started dating Anneliese, and I've noticed I have been treating him differently, which is not intentional. I don't like her anymore, so maybe its just me keeping my friends back? I don't know, but I'm going to try to make sure whatever I do is nice at least. Then came AP Gov in which Peter and I have created a perfect bill that will get passed no problem in our mach congress deal. Then came Art, the best period ever, even when I don't do very well, like today, I have a great time. Its a great class.
When I got home I didn't do much, but it was a nice day out, so I took a slow walk around for a bit. Then I took my sister to dance, and the ride home was the best. I had just dropped her off and was heading home on evergreen near the airport and you could see for miles. The sky was a beautiful color pink because it was like 6, and the mountains and trees and even the street lights, just looked amazing. I wanted to kick everyone off the road and out of Hillsboro just so I could enjoy it to myself without any distractions and have the Shins playing. It was absolutely amazing.
Then tonight it happened again! While walking home from the choir concert I saw the stars and it was nice and crisp and I just stood there, taking in the fresh air and staring at the sky. I loved it. Thursday February the 10th was a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home