a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

So let go, jump in...

Its probably one of the hardest things to figure out my feelings. I know that they are definitely there, but it just seems all jumbled and mixed. Once again, I feel like I might have over-reacted. Its all my doings, I read into things, I created the problem basically, but I don't know. Thats basically my theme for this whole deal, "I don't know" What I do know is I am feeling better, despite this whole deal, I'm feeling pretty good. I think its been getting me down for so long that I've just stopped. And I know that things are going to get better.
Music really does matter. I was listening to Death Cab for Cutie and it brought it all back. And Garden State will forever have the memories. But I won't be giving those puppies up.
Elyse and I are going into Portland on Saturday to look at Art Galleries, that'll be a blast. Then later that night Anneliese is going to join us for "Hotel Rwanda" of which I am psyched.
These odd days are the best, I don't think I can get down when I have them. I absolutely love Art. We have so many cool people its just such a great atmosphere. And so much talent! Jessica Bagley does these Characters that are amazing, they honestly look like Clip art, they are so precise. I started sketching tonight, so far its lame stuff, like robots and that sort of thing, I'm trying to get a style thats me, and I can take places. I think I've got some people-like guys that I've been drawing forever that would be pretty good. I really like to draw facial features like eyes, noses, and lips. Eyes are definitely the best, they are amazing. I did get a sweet ace picture of lips and drew a nice picture of them. So I am pleased with it, and my nose too. I drew one of each and I like them all.
Yes, lets hope these attitudes carry over for the next few days. I think this is going to be good, getting unhooked from the reigns of my affection. I'm going to hang out with more people, people I've kind of neglected as friends outside of school. They will fill any little void I have because they are all fantastic.
GOOD MOOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home