a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I'm not good at taking action

I've said stuff in the past blog entries that have proven to be more difficult, and not necessary. I caught myself checking the internet to see if she was on, and all this stuff that I swear I have to stop. But alas, I went to her house and "helped" with math. It seems thats the only way I get girls to want to hang out, to be a tutor of sorts. I failed with Katie because she didn't ace her test, and Becky didn't understand the stuff I was explaining all the time. So moral: I'm not fantastic at helping on homework. I am a nice guy though. I'll give myself that, I like to try to help people. And I am more than willing to spend time doing so, and try not to stop or do my best to explain it. And when people are sad I want them to let me try to make them happy. Hugs are really good things to do, so is smiling and even more hugs. Being nice to people is rewarding.
I got accepted to UO officially, big shock. That was a waste of paper on their part. I would however like to hear from the other three, thats including the UO Architecture program.
Its lent starting today, and I have given up sweets. Which is a bum deal seeing as how much I want the stuff. Its a completely personal thing, so I have no reason to complain I could change it, but I won't. I'm not going to get to share in the festivities of Valentines day candy, but you can give it to me anyways. I really like Valentines day, and it would be even better with someone to share it with. Its because I am a love machine, thats why. Its a holiday made for me. The problem is, its on a Monday, and stupid Dance Team coaches are having practice. So Jeff and my plan of taking some girls out to dinner will be thwarted. I guess we'll have to settle for sunday, but it defeats the purpose. To clarify, I wasn't planning on taking Becky, actually I was just going to take Anneliese as a friend, because she said she'd want something to do on that day. So honestly, its Jeff's plans that are thwarted, I could go to dinner with my valentine. But alas-I've said that twice in here, goo!- I am nice, so I won't. I'm going to make her a cake, and she is going to make me one. FYI: Best thing in the world is not liking a best friend so you can leave it to being best friends. Its great fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home