a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Who needs sleep...

I do apparently. I went to bed at 2 this morning and slept in until 11. Then I got up and go ready, then tried to go back to sleep. I kind of lied there for an hour then folded clothes. Then I tried to go back to sleep and ended up taking a forty minute nap. Then more clothes to fold. Then I got on my computer and Jeff came over and we did math. Then I ate dinner. Then I came home and fell asleep until now. I've just folded another load of clothes and am being stupid by staying up, waiting for someone to get online. That's it, all of today.
Now for a dream from a few nights ago: Jeff and I bought tickets to a Radiohead concert that was going to be held at the Lindsey pool in Jackson School. I was over at their house for a bit on the day of the concert then I was driving through the neighborhood to get to Lindsey and it was all strange and the streets were in different places so I had a hard time getting there. Once I did though, I went up to the entrance where they were issuing photo ID's so I stood in line for that. While in line there was this young girl, I assumed she was 10, who was swearing at the Photo Lady, calling her basically every word there is I believe. I was standing there like, "holy cow, how can this be happening" so I said to her, "How old are you?!" she said she was 15. Then I said, "How can you being swearing like that, what are your parents doing?!" Apparently they were next to her and I looked over and the father spoke to me. He told me it was none of my f*ing business and that I need to shut my mouth. I wasn't happy but the girl left her spot and I got in. I sat down on the stool they had set up but I was too tall and my head hit the end of the tent. so I moved it out of the way but it just got in my face and made things uncomfortable and I didn't think it'd make for a good picture. Instead of doing anything the people working and the kid and her parents were standing there laughing at me saying that I should wrap the tent around my head and make a turban. I was kind of mad at them and so I tore the tent down and moved it out of my face. Then I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home