a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Saturday, February 05, 2005

())__CRAYOLA__))>

I am so tired of thinking of the future. I don't to anymore, not like next year future. I see how that will go and all, but I mean future future. The stuff I've been thinking about is non-sense and there is no way to work with it. Its all thoughts and I am tired of that. I just want everything to work out and I need to stop thinking so much. Keeping Busy is a good way to do such a thing. I think my "cuddling" is a drug or something. Once I hit it, I am good and "high"(spirited) for a few days then I hit low again, until I get another hit, then I'll be back. I had a hit a few days ago, now I'm low, but these hits take a long time to happen. Pretty rare. ahhh...
I took about my guitar last night, and then I replaced the strings, and I did a crappy job of that. I am really bad at it, so now I have to buy new ones and have the person at the store do it for me. Also tomorrow is the night for a Battle of massive proportions. Battle of the Bands, and I want to do well and not suck up really bad which is what I am afraid of doing. I am sure i will go up there and just get nervous and not play my part right.
I did have a good time at the library. I helped kids make chick/rooster/hen hats from paper and such. It was cool, some of the kids were really funny to listen to talk. I liked that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home