a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Eyes half open

Here is an example of something bad to do: Stay up until 3:30 in the morning and then expect yourself to wake up refreshed at 7:30. It won't happen. I've been so incredibly tired today I've just moved through it. I left for an orthodontist appointment at 12:30 meaning skipping the big test in AP Gov, and wasting time. The appointment was at 1, I got in, and was out by 1:04. It was rad, it left me tons of time to lounge around and enjoy the day that I normally get stolen from me.
In other news I don't have a Prom date anymore, Christine apparently won't make it back in time since its the 7th and not the 14th as I assumed. Now I've got a month to find "that" gal...
Also my brother took my razor, and seeing as how I am not cool enough to grow a full beard, all I get is mangly little hairs popping up on my chin. They need to get off but I want my Mach 3 back to do it...I'm going to go read....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spit on prom. Those words are as true now as they were in math. I'm going to overthrow prom and its creators.
-Danielle

8:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home