a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Saturday, March 19, 2005

We'll go on vacation tonight

Today we presented our video for English and that turned out really well. In Leadership we talked about dance team, and in math I don't even know..I haven't been paying attention for the past few weeks.
Our video went well, quite well, people liked it. Today after school I came home and did basically nothing. I did read, I've been reading "Angels and Demons" the prequel to "the Da Vinci Code." The author throws so many cliffhangers at you its ridiculous, he brings up information without giving details so all you know is that there is something there, but not what it is, its very good for making you want to read, not to mention the content is good. Apparently the Catholic church has just recently denounced "the Da Vinci Code." Oh well, they make up lots of stupid rules I choose not to follow. They say its not good to read it for all these reasons and that if you do you're a bad person, F that.
I've also been listening to music. I've been a rut of going like Mars Volta, U.S.E, then Coldplay. I need to mix in some new ones. I've got so much, I ought to just listen to it all. But right now I'm hecka tired and I've got these strange feelings. Nothing I can convey because i don't know what they are, but this Nada Surf I'm playing now is giving me thoughts and I don't know where they're going. Strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home