a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Friday, March 25, 2005

yo nugga please

Today was really enjoyable, I enjoyed the relaxing stress free days like this. I went to Matt Haide's birthday party along with at least 20 other kids. There were tons of kids there and once again, as I've seen several times in large parties, there were little groups. Tonight's was: Drama in the kitchen, Band in the den, not so associated/who knows watching tv, and the rest eating and conversing at the table. Big groups are really strange, people act really strange in groups too.
Scott and I talked more about Germany, and I'm totally excited for it. I'm going to have a really good time with that.
I'm going to stop caring about things, not that I ever did, but even more so. It's sort of like Office Space except for it doesn't suck nearly as bad for me as it did them, but I've got to do what I've got to do, and I'll make most of the rest of it. I'm tired, can't think very much. Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home