a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Fiend

I'm now a reading fiend, I've been reading Angels and demons for like three or four days now and I'm nearly done. I've been reading forever these days, stopping only to adore my lovely new Ipod and put music into it, as well as eat and watch a bit of tv.
I am also working on my skateboard skills. I spent a good hour of today trying my best to perfect an ollie. While I did it standing still I haven't been able to get it while moving, but I tell you, by the end of the summer I will have it nailed.
I'm getting sick...poop on that. My whole body aches right and I have a giant head-ache, night time for me, or at least, reading time. Then Bed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See what reading does to you? It makes you sick. You should probably stop before that evil hobby kills you.
-Danielle

11:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home