a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Blah blah

So the Brosef is home, and today turned out pretty well. I woke up feeling better and jeremy and I went out and skateboarded. I really need to learn how to ollie while moving. I tried for at least an hour but to no avail, so perhaps I will ask Lukey Luke for some assistance. Once i get this ollie down i'll be cruisin. I've asked my family for a longboard, or a regular skateboard for my birthday, so we'll see what comes up. I've also been considering applying for "MADE" on MTV. That way I could get all the teaching and gear for free, and get really good in a short amount of time. I think that'd be the best, but who knows how that'd turn out. I doubt I'd get it.
This whole relaxing thing is going really well, it definitely adds to my not wanting to go back to school. I don't even want to talk, I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home