a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Monday, March 28, 2005

Oh joyous day

Oh do I love my Ipod. Today was fantastic because of it. I listened to it the entire time I was at school and those headphones drown out all the noise without letting the foolios hear. So while I moved about I didn't have to worry about anything, or anyone. It was really awesome, like I was alone but everyone was still there, it gave me my own little world bubble. I'm very much looking forward to this new style of school living and I only wish my teachers would let me have the headphones in so I could at least hear a little bit of it. My ears have already come accustomed to the feel of the headphones and it feels like they're in right now. I'm happy with today, and I'm happy with people. It was an overall feel good day, not just mood, but physically and the works. I was happy with how I looked, happy with how I felt, and happy with how things played out.
When I got home I tried studying for a change and let me tell you, I just never realized how easy and okay it is. I didn't mind it because I actually tried and actually began to learn, I know stuff now that even though I took notes, I never processed. So cheers to today. Confidence, this will build confidence. I'm confident with myself for sure and lets just hope it continues to work out.
I've started thinking of Prom and I'm pretty sure its going to be really fun. As usual I want to have a small group, I like them more than the massive ones. So I have a somewhat plan of 8 people, four couples, coming to my house, watching movies and enjoying the company after prom, then going to bed- my bed is a queen size ladies are welcome, waking up to pancakes, eating those pancakes, driving down to the beach, and having a picnic and the works down there, playing frisbee, keeping it real. I think that'd be a pretty fun way to spend the time and

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home