a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Little Charlie Chaplin Man....

Today was alright, I still dislike math, but I am liking Mr. Roofner more. I never disliked him, although I am not terribly fond of his teaching style, but he's a cool cool dude. Firslty, he is apparently incredibly strong; you can't ever see it because he wears loose dress shirts to school, but Mr. Ferris was talking about him the other day, and apparently he hasn't changed and thinks he can do 50 push-ups on the spot. Secondly, he's led an interesting life, he's mormon and so he's been on his mission to Africa, and he's been incredibly good at sports as well. I think when I look at him from a normal person standpoint rather than a teacher he really impresses me.
I cranked out my promotions project last night and so I turned that biatch in today and I plan on getting an A on it, silly Monnier, oblivious to my habits. Although these teachers of mine get together and talk all the time it appears. She said she was approached by Powell and he asked about me. It's super weird. Monnier is a pretty cool person too, sure she can be strict, but she likes me and so she's super nice and I don't mind the strict part. When she isn't strict, which is majority around me, she's a neat person too, and very helpful and neat. I'd say I've lucked out on teachers these past four years, not many crappy ones- FURSTENBURG...stupid little woman.
Now we hit the pinnacle of the school day, English. Scott and I dressed down into our almost nothing outfits for our presentation in English. I had a pair of stretchy boyshorts on, so those girls who know, they were super small but not entirely uncomfortable. I had a robe on while I walked around the school(I changed in the locker room so had to walk up to Powell's room) and everyone gave Scott and I funny looks. Most of them believed we truly were naked under them, fools. So we get to class and take off the robes and hold the signs in front of us to cover the little clothing we have on, so it looks like we're naked, and people didn't know how to react. I got super hot being up there so I don't think i could pass as a nude model, if I stayed up there for a long time in a pose I'd probably start sweating profusely. So while Angel read the poem, she opted out of being naked with us, everyone was looking at us all funny and when she was done people were slow to clap, I think they were all in shock that we were de-clothed. Anywho, Scott is a beast and people told him to stop flexing, he then replied with, "I'm not" proving how buff he is; I just stood there looking all tall and lanky. It was interesting though, I didn't really mind being under-dressed, its not a big deal.
Afterschool was the shiznit, Luke and Brian and I worked on our project. We actually probably spent more time looking for ways to get the video onto the computer than actually editing. The stupid firewire cables and USB are different, and perform different functions and don't mingle well, and some programs can't take one or the other, so it was a big mess. But when we did start to edit, my goodness, our movie is so neat. The music and video mix super well, and we're going to make super sweet credits tomorrow. I'm excited very much to present it to Powell, he'll piss his pants I'm sure.
I'm not thinking of anything serious right now. I'm ready for Friday to begin and then Spring Break. It's going to be great, life is going well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Caleb! said...

Powell will probably love it. He might even go berserk. But I doubt he'll piss his pants, and for one reason only: He's seen Beowulf 2003.

What is Beowulf 2003, you might ask? It's simple: The best English project video ever devised. 18:30 of pure cinematic glory.

12:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home