a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Standing

I officially dropped math today, leaving me almost an hour and a half to myself. So what did I do? I didn't go back to sleep for I had already gotten 12 hours of sleep. Did I watch tv? No I did not watch tv. so what then? I cleaned my house. Straightened all the messes up cleared the dishwasher and loaded it. Then played around on the internet and opened my "Invisible Man" book.
Feeling completely refreshed from my sleep I went to school and had a good time. I read some in Leadership, listened to some music, and scott and I researched more scholarships. Oh yeah, I got into U of O's Architecture program. This is another case for my extreme pensiveness: I got into this school of Architecture, a nationally ranked school- like 11 or something- and I'm not super excited. Sure I'm pleased I'll be able to go, but I was not overly happy or energized from getting in. Plus, its not Stanford. Anneliese got into Stanford. So, Scott didn't get any financial aid, and i only got a grand. We both would like to go for free, so we're going to work it and apply to lots of them.
In other news, Peter Jennings is sick with lung cancer. That means my ABC news with him is going to be severely lacking. It seems everyone is dying these days. First the pope, then this prince guy, now Peter Jennings is on his way. I liked listening to him, now his voice is all raspy, sad.
I ought to spend the rest of my life talking to people. I could do it to. I don't have a problem with talking to people, once I was done with one after a day or two, I'd move onto the next and talk to them. I can talk for a long time about stuff. I'm sure it'd get old after a while, answering the same questions, asking the same.
I talked to Monnizzle about her brother and Architecture. I'm looking forward to seeing where I'm going with this new-found career. Perhaps designing bomb-ass building in Italy, or Deutschland. Creating furniture, designing custom mansions.
I talked with Scott today and I'm thinking building things would be awesome, anyway I can do that. That's why i think it'd be good to work in construction, I want to be able to look at some object and say, yep, I did that. Plus manual labor would be good for me. Who doesn't want to be tan and strong, and good with tools. Then I'd have some sort of experience going into it as well. I'm anxious to see how things will work now. I'm considering getting a powerbook from Mac now. I've heard they work better with these programs necessary in the school, and I can take this dell with me too. Just in case I want the PC stuff too.
Now its 2:30. This blog has taken me forever to write. I'm nothing thinking about much. New people seem to find me somehow and want to talk. I've met three or four people online now, very strange, I'm not used to not knowing people by their face. Oh well, it's a really good way to take people for who they are without judging in person because you have no idea what they look like. They could be people from your group or ones you'd never think to talk to. Quite interesting actually. I just must be a person magnet. Next year I will for sure, I'm going to meet girls who not only are attractive, but are interested in what i am, and have a personality worth getting to know.
Now I'm listening to Radiohead and my mind is wandering because I'm sleepy. Goodnight. Lets talk sometime.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U of O said they'd pay for all my schooling... with loans. So let's here it for scholarships!
-Danielle

11:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home