a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

No name #2

I'm King at making T-shirt designs, two in two days. First Tennis pimp mac daddy shirts that will actually be sweet ace zip up hoodies, and now our Spring Tide shirts. Be impressed.
So this Prom deal is not looking good. I was so set with not having to ask anyone and not put up with, "I don't have a date....." pressures. I don't want to say no because I'll feel bad, but if I don't ask a girl its because I didn't have them in mind for going. And that doesn't mean I don't like them either, just I didn't have them in mind, so if you have a friend who says they wish someone would ask them, don't point fingers at me, let me choose, I'm the one asking in the first place.
I've been listening to Radiohead for a while now and it's been fitting well with how I'm feeling, probably actually influencing it. I think the most I've talked to someone in the past few days has been Scott at his track meet today. I've been a quiet guy listening to my music in peace. It's been pretty nice actually, no real void has emerged. Becky said to me, "hey david, we haven't talked in a long time," my reply was "yeah, I know," and I walked off. That is sign enough that that puppy is dead. So, who's doing what? I'm looking for some action perhaps on the weekends. Saturday daytime is Mach AP Gov test, but otherwise I'm probably free. I've got tennis afterschool, so thats pretty much out. As am I. If you've got a title for this, I just might change mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home