a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Thursday, March 31, 2005

I have a twin

Anything that has happened today has been lost to me for not more than twenty minutes ago I found my twin, and he lives in Hillsboro. His name is Nic Meyer and he is 17 as well. I was just browsing around myspace and I found him, looked at his pictures, and started getting weirded out. It's not a common thing to run into, so you could imagine my surprise. This is him and while I wouldn't ever wear that necklace, or those wristbands, and I don't think I'm that skinny, but look at that face. Ah, I need to go to bed, Job Shadow at 6.

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalee said...

Wow David... that actually is kinda creepy. I wonder what you two look like side by side??

3:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love finding a twin.

4:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home