a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Monday, June 06, 2005

Andrew Bond and the tatoo

i only had two collages done for my senior art show this morning, but after working on another all day i finished it and got three out there, a much better number. I didn't get to sleep until 2:30 last night, that sucked. Today was a very boring and useless day but tomorrow will be better, and wednesday even better, and thursday even better than that, until we Climax this week at Friday with graduation.
The slideshow went really well, I spent about 12 hours scanning all of about 300 pictures. Katie did a great job putting it all together and tonight worked out well.
I've been getting money for graduation and thats really nice. I think I've got it from six people now already.
I hung out with an unlikely crowd today after things, it was Andrew, Katie, Jill, Ryan, Luke, which isn't too unlikely, but then it was like 15 other kids like Cam Johnson and Kyle Orton and Roger Braker and such. It was fine though, and every minute Andrew is even more awesome than he has been before. Cool kid that Andrew Bond, and now he has a tatoo that he drew himself. Kudos to him for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home