a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Thursday, June 02, 2005

It's a radiohead listening day

My mood as of late is annoyance I'd say. I'm tired of a lot of things, tired of crappy school where I waste my time, tired of stupid people, and tired of even more stupid people and their stupid situations.
Lately gossip, partly because of the play I'm in, has become more apparent to me and it just pisses me off. Why can't people say nice things about others? And this is where it’s hard, because I'm not doing it, but it’s more because of my emotions maybe? Or not, so maybe I'm a hypocrite, but it just seems useless to put others down. Oh so and so is so annoying, blah blah blah. I hate it when people talk about me, and I hate it when people talk about people I care about. How about a little respect for others? I don't get why so many people have to suck.
And that’s the other thing; sometimes these sucky people are really great. It's like they have two sides to them and I wish they'd show more of the loving happier, less crappy side. Sometimes a person can be fantastic, and then others and I've noticed this through other directors and such during these one acts, they can be completely ridiculous. As soon as power is thrusted into their hands its okay to be a big ass. People obviously have to respect them, but it’s alright for them not to respect others. People have to be quite for them, but they can be as loud as they wish. It's so two-sided and so stupid. This is why I'm happy to leave. I'll get away from that shit and enjoy the company of those who can treat others well.
That leads me into more gossip crap. Stuff floated around about Scott and it was all a load of crap and now everyone is trash talking him and what not, even people I sort of like, but when they do that I want to punch them in the face. They have no idea and base it all off of a lie and then say hurtful things. I'd say mind your own business.
Here's the other thing, its all girls doing the gossip. Imagine that, it’s mostly girls as well that are being the power hunger fools too. Some guys are involved, but majority are females, and what’s that about? All I want is for other people to respect one another. Stop being asses, bitches, and dicks. And for those who aren't and are fun and cool, way to be and way to stay above it all.
Most of all I hate hurting other people's feelings. Say whatever you want about me, I'm fine, I'll deal, but when I hurt other people, or other people hurt my friends and such, that’s just not okay. I've got Scott's back, and if you don't agree, I'll knock yo ass out with kindness. Oh I'm so ready to get out of this crappy place, goodbye high school and 95% of the people I interact within it.
I guess i could have gotten away with, "I don't appreciate people acting in the ways they have lately" and "we ought to learn to respect each other."
Ooh, that’s there too, I have no backbone, I'm a pansy biatch and so I can't stand up for anyone. I could have easily said, "I'm sorry, but I don't appreciate you talking about my friend like that, etc, would it be alright if I asked you to not to?" That can be completely considerate of everyone involved and can't hurt anyone’s feelings, the most common thing I'd probably hear would be, "Who the hell are you?" or, "Shut up David" but whatever, they'd stop, or be even more annoying about it, then I'd just have to shiv them, and shiv them I would.


venting has ceased.

3 Comments:

Blogger Natalee said...

David I love reading your perspective of things. I agree.. gossip is stupid. Honestly it only hurts people. The people that are talked about and the people that talk. And if anyone talks about my Scott- i'll gang them up real good when i'm up there.
I think that when you play Halo 2 I should play with you. Because I will see you on Wednesday.. and then you graduate. Let me tell you- even though i haven't moved out or started classes yet I love being graduated. I mean of course its weird to think "I'll Never go to high school again" but there is SO much to look forward too! We should have a good long talk when i'm up there. About everything and anything. You're one of those people that I've always felt comfortable telling stuff, in the words of yellowcard:

We'll be miles apart
I'll keep you deep inside
You're always in my heart
A new life to start
I may be leaving but you're always in my heart

You are AWESOME David! We've had some fetching good times!!!!

3:15 PM

 
Blogger Natalee said...

I LOVE YOU DZ!
@---->---- Natalee

3:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are an amazing friend David. Thanks for always being there for me. I've got your back too. Remember this, I would fight for you. I mean literally fight. Like, if we were at a bar and you pissed off some huge dude and had to fight him, I'd be all over him like a fat kid on cake. Much love bro, keep that funk alive.

-Scott

5:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home