a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Saturday, June 11, 2005

The Day After

Yesterday I graduated and that is very neat. The whole ceremony was kind of surreal, all of us seniors sitting around getting this little red folders with absolutely nothing in them, clapping as our fellow classmates shook the administrators hands, and then filing back into their seat. When it was all said and done we had either stood or sat for about 2 hours.
Then came the all night grad party. It was in probably one of the most sketchy areas of portland I've never seen before. They had roller skating, swimming with slides and rope swings, blow up toys, music, gambling, and other cool stuff. The pool was probably the most fun thing, I spent the majority of the time there, like an hour and a half or two. The rest was spent either skating, which was super sweet, or blow up toying it. It was really fun. I didn't get home until about 6:30 and then didn't want to sleep so decided I'd like to do yardwork. But apparently it was too early for the neighbors, so I went to bed. I slept until about 3:30 ish and then had my little grad party. That was a good time and now I'm still awake. I'm going to play video games

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home