a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Friday, June 10, 2005

Summer will work out

Today was a pretty good day. The senior assembly for the gradudation deal wasn't too bad at all, then we had a delicious barbeque where I got to bond with the coolios. I haven't talked much with Mike Barnett until today and that was nice, good ole PB kids. then we went to bubble tea and that was a pretty good time, and I came home and cleaned and I'm pretty sure thats what I can do best, spend hours upon hours cleaning and making things look nice. Then I went to the Uptons and ate food with them and cleaned dishes there. I like clean. I really like clean glass most of all. Then we watched Upton family videos and it makes me wish we had videos of me when I was a young tike. We have from 94 and up, but its mostly big events, not everyday kinds of thigns.
Tonight Kyler made me miss my mom a lot. She's at the grandparents and trying to recover, but I haven't thought of how much of a bum deal she's got until tonight. I love her a lot and its not at all fair.
I also reconnected with an old friend.
Oh and it was brought to my attention that peopel actually write letters to their future spouse. How ridiculous is that?! You don't even freaking know them, thats absolutely crazy, and telling them, "I resisted temptations today becuase I thought of you." NOT EVEN POSSIBLE! Absolute crazy talk, crazy crazy. As is saying "I miss you already" Don't ever say it, its lame. you can say, "I'm going to miss you so very much" but never I miss you already, thats sappy and dumb.
And I love stars, and wish that I could be up there amongst them, with a freaking dog, since thats all I can get. I big soft cuddly dog, or a polar bear. I've always wanted to befriend a Polar Bear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home