a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Well, lets gets married...

While I still have to go to school tomorrow to practice graduation, its not really school, and that means today was the last day of high school, and that means tonight was the start of summer. So I kicked it off well with a nice evening of swimming, ice cream, and Halo 2.
Right after school I went out with Scott and Hannah and got some food, then off to home for yardwork, then car washing at scotts, then swimming at Brents apartment. That was alright, I'd rather have more female accompanyment, but its partly my fault for not calling them, as well as the Bacheloriates fault for taking up so many of the girls, but mostly my fault for being a chicken.
Oh! And Danika Bamberg is getting married! Holy crap kids! 18 and getting married! thats insane, I haven't even had a girlfriend, let alone found 'the one' to marry. Wow.
In the past months I've been in so many situations as the third wheel its ridiculous. Honestly, its been at least 10. I freaking hate that shit. Boyfriend girlfriend, or boy and girl connecting, and then David and....the couch...the dog...the stuffed animal. I can't ever make a freaking move to be with a girl, so I'm not helping at all. Mrs. Perfect can come into my life at anytime.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've found that dogs are very nice companions during the down times of a love life, the only ones I seem to know. Stuffed animals too. But I must say, the couch and I have never bonded during those trivial times. Don't worry though. We'll get you nice and drunk in college and you'll be numb to all feeling, or have little sorority skanks running around you anyway so it won't matter. Or you can die alone like Megan and me have decided to do.
-Danielle

11:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home