a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Morning is amazing

I woke up at 7 to take my car to my mechanics today. It was a glorious thing; the morning was. On the way home my dad and I stopped at Home Depot and it was pretty much amazing. The entire place was empty, even the parking lot, and the sun was up and it was becoming really warm. I need to start getting to bed earlier so I can enjoy that more often. Maybe I'll make it to sunrise at 5:30 or whatever it's at now. Man I wish I was a morning person, because morning people can handle late night, they get tired, but it can happen, I can't even get the freak up before 9 these days.

Then I did some other things with Scott. And watched Hitch at home.

I'll get to work on my smoothness factor ASAP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home