a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

poop

So it appears Germany isn't going to happen, at least not as we had hoped. The funds are weak, and our not being hired anywhere isn't helping that. It seems we might try and fit it in September. It's incredibly unfortunate and disappointing. I guess a shorter trip will do, but it won't be as we planned. Despite the disappointment, it also screwed us for jobs, we told everyone we'd be leaving mid-August, and now that it won't happen, we could have worked at least through August. Dammit, I'm so disappointed.
There happened to be good news, Megan says I'll possibly get an interview with Old Spaghetti Factory working as a host, and apparently everyone there is nice and I'd be getting paid. I'd like it if I got that job. Heidi Uecker is pulling for me too. And now I'll be able to work longer and make a bit of money. I might as well spend every minute possible working. No need for a real life, not like I do anything anyways. Hangouts with Megan would probably be the social events of the week, not that they pretty much aren't already. I mean I hangout with Scott, but that’s like a Brother deal, not a big social thing.
F*Bomb! I wanted that. On a lighter note I read 80+ pages of Pacific Vortex last night. It is Dirk Pitt's first adventure, he's the guy from Sahara, the main character, and this book is really good. I'll go back to reading that, it'll make me happy. Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home