a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Friday, June 24, 2005

like it's always been

My shoulder is still very sore from throwing Frisbee’s the other night and it’s become a pretty big nuisance.

This morning I woke up fairly early, around 8:30, but unfortunately that didn't last and I laid in bed, drifting from conscious to unconscious, until I finally decided to get up at 10.

Upon doing so I went downstairs to have the first good breakfast I've had in around a week. It always happens like this, I don't have a set schedule so I end up losing my eating habits and picking up bad ones, like not having breakfast, or not having a good whole breakfast. I definitely slack on lunch compared to during the school year, but dinner am about the same, partly because it’s not my choosing. I think most of this food stuff is because my other habits are changing, my sleeping pattern is out of whack, I am not nearly as physically active as I was during the year, and I don't think about food as much. My time is spent pretty ambiguously and I never really plan anything anymore than an hour ahead.

Today was a lovely day, the weather was very nice, and because of that, I felt today was a swimming day. Firstly Scott and his mom, brother, and I all went to Washington Square mall to shop for some clothes. David didn't get anything, although I gave him wonderful advice. But Scott and I did well for ourselves. He bought a pair of dress pants, jeans, shorts, a dress shirt, and dress shoes; I bought pants, shoes, and exchanged my polo for a smaller size, and because Nordstrom’s didn't have any in the same color my brother bought me, I got a black one. It looks pretty pimp.

So then we went swimming, Scott, Hannah, and I. We went to Brent's, of course. One of these days, we'll go somewhere else, but until another place is available, Brent's it is. It was a pretty nice evening for swimming and the water felt wonderful. I had a good time and it wasn't as third wheel like. And keep in mind, I did attempt at making it a solid 4 person party, but those attempts didn't pan out.

Then after a nice swim, I picked up Megan, and the four of us went to go see Batman Begins. At least, that was the intention. We got there about 15 minutes late and found there was another 15 minutes later, but Megan had to be home at 12, and that movie being 2.5 hours, would put us at nearly 1. This wouldn't work, and we were already late, so we went to Red Robin's had some drinks, then headed off to Mountaindale. If that place sounds familiar to this blog, its because its where Megan and I went on our date a few months ago. Once again the stars were incredibly bright, and the moon was amazingly gold. This time around it was even better, much more comfortable, and a very nice time. FYI, Scott and I both wore I new clothes, so we both looked dashing.

I must warn you, the new shoes I bought.....well...they're converse. I know! I gave in to the pressure of society and bought a pair. But! See, the pair I bought is quite unique, I think I might of only found one more pair in the Rack that were like it, and I've never seen anyone wear them. They're base color is a dark red, sort of wine reddish, then its got eggshellish colored stripes along with white and true red stripes. HERE---->
Trust me, they look good on me. And the fit of the pants is amazing, that’s what I love about Express and the other nice jeans, the fit is sooo good.

I had a ton of fun today, and even more tonight, I'll be doing it again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home