a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Monday, September 26, 2005

I've been at college now for a few days now, well four now I think. The first two were adjustment days, and the weekend was chill out in the room, then today was the start of classes.
My long sword fencing class is going to be amazing. It's the 14-15th century longswords, so like this:
So when I feel like it, and have a sword readily available, I'll be able to beat up some bad guys. Then my Architecture professor didn't show up for class, causing the 200+ students to lose an entire day of lecture. I was upset, I paid for it, I want my knowledge. Then I had physics which seems like it may end up being too much like high school physics and will be super easy. But I couldn't fit the other one into my schedule so I guess I'll survive.
I just talked to my neighbor bud for a few hours, and he's a rad dude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home